We believe in the value of artistic creativity and hope that you too see this value and recognize the artists ownership of their artistic expression. ALL artwork displayed on www.dantonioartcenter.com is protected by copyright law as well as all other images, text, designs and other content contained on this website and may not be copied or in any way reproduced without the express, written permission of Dantonio Art Center, Inc. or Marietta Dantonio-Fryer.
Permission to copy or in any way reproduce any artwork created by Marietta Dantonio-Fryer also requires a signed Licensing Agreement before any reproduction can be done. Dantonio Art Center, Inc. and Marietta Dantonio-Fryer reserve and retain all rights of ownership to original works of art created by Marietta Dantonio-Fryer and no such copyright protected rights are given or conveyed to anyone for any reason.
Authoirized uses of the content of this website are:
- private research and study.
- research and study as permitted by existing Copyright Law(s).
- Any legal use of content or images from the Dantonio Art Cent, Inc. website must clearly identify the artist and the title of the artwork.
- Text must clearly indentify and credit, in no smaller than 8 point size font, the artists name, title of the work and the source. The source in any and all instances will be Dantonio Art Center, Inc.
- No image, for any reason may be altered in any way including the addition to an image or the removal of any part od an image.
Prohibited uses of the content of this website are:
- The content of the Dantonio Art Center, Inc. website, www.dantonioartcenter.com or any part of it, may not be posted or reproduced on any other website.
- The content of the Dantonio Art Center, Inc. website, www.dantonioartcenter.com or any part of it, may not be modified, distributed, republished, reproduced or in any way communicated in any form.
- The content of the Dantonio Art Center, Inc. website, www.dantonioartcenter.com or any part of it, may not be used in any public or private display, collection, performance or event including broadcast or transmission over a network, the public airwaves or any cable system, public or private.
General notes of interest
- All images owned by Marietta Dantonio-Fryer contain some form of digital or surface watermark for protection and identification purposes.
- Dantonio Art Center, Inc. and Marietta Dantonio-Fryer will consider requests for permission to reproduce artwork owned and copyrighted by Marietta Dantonio-Fryer that is to be used for purposes deemed beneficial to both Dantonio Art Center, Inc. and Marietta Dantonio-Fryer. All requests for licensing to reproduce artwork must be sent to Licensing Request and a licensing agreement form, detailing the specifics of the permission to reproduce must be signed before any material may be reproduced.
- Dantonio Art Center, Inc. does make available to qualified licensees, digital copies of the copyrighted artwork of Marietta Dantonio-Fryer than can be used for reproduction purposes. This also requires the signing of the Licensing Agreement.
- Unauthorized use of copyrighted material is a felony. Federal law provides for severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized use or copying of copyrighted materials or the removal or alteration of copyright notices. Civil penalties can include fines for actual damages, statutory damages up to $150,000 and legal fees incurred while protecting the rights granted for copyrighted materials. Criminal penalties can be imposed with even greater severity for certain
acts of willful infringement of copyright laws.